Telos transforms your phone into a real walkie-talkie—you simply push a button and speak. It works just like a two-way radio!
- Free live voice over WiFi or data connection.
- Add up to 100 users in a walkie-talkie conversation.
- Receive push-to-talk notifications even if your Telos is offline.
1. How can I activate Telos’s walkie-talkie(Push-To-Talk or PTT) feature?
Go to the walkie-talkie screen, select a contact you want to talk to, and you’re good to go. Just push the button and speak. Your voice message will be instantly received by the other party. The simplicity and crystal clear voice quality gives you the fun of chatting face-to-face without actually being there.
2. How is Telos different from the PTT service offered by cellular carriers?
PTT service from a cellular carrier such as Sprint Direct Connect is a very useful feature. However, you have to use a dedicated cell phone from that carrier and you have to be a paid subscriber.
Telos does away with all those restrictions and turns your smartphone into a PTT-enabled-device that can be used with any carrier. On top of that, Telos PTT is completely free.
3. Do I need to keep Telos open to receive talk?
No! You can receive push-to-talk even when your Telos app is closed and your phone is locked.
4. Does Telos support group walkie-talkie?
Yes. You can add up to 100 users in one walkie-talkie conversation and any of them can instantly push to talk.